- Annual General Meeting-cum-Spring Dinner of Hong Kong Archaeological Society, 2015
All members are cordially invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Hong Kong Archaeological Society 2015, which will be held on April 24, 2015 at Tack Hsin Restaurant in Tsim Sha Tsui. Details are as follows:
Date: April 24, 2015
Venue: Tack Hsin Restaurant, 2/F, Peninsula Centre, 67 Mody Road,, Tsim Sha Tsui
Fee (for Annual General Meeting): Free
Fee (for Spring Dinner): (member pay on or before 17 April*) HKD120
(member pay on door, seating not guaranteed) HKD150
(non-member pay on or before 17 April*) HKD200
- 15 and 16 November 2014: Visiting the Crystal Palace: Nanhai One Museum and Yamen, Xinhui Song Remains
HKAS has hold the trip to the famous Nanhai One Museum between 15 and 16 November 2014. We have visited the Xinhui Song Remains as well as the Crystal Palace where the NanHai One sunken ship is stored and being excavated.
- Call for Papers: Journal of Hong Kong Archaeological Society Volume 17 (Delayed Submission Date)
HKAS is now preparing the publication of Volume 17 of the JHKAS in 2015. We welcome members and non members contributions. Articles should be related to archaeological research in Hong Kong, its discovery or its administration. The Submission Deadline has been deferred to 30 April 2015. Details are as follows:
Word Count: 3,000 words to 10,000 words
Figures: no more than five, with 300dpi or above (color or black and white). Please also put the source of the Figure(s) to be used with reference.
Manuscript format: only accept text files in Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX files). Should images be used, the original JPEG or TIFF file(s) must be provided. GIF or other formats will not be accepted
Delayed Submission Deadline: April 30, 2015
Scheduled Publication Date: mid-2015
1. Whether successful or not, all manuscript submitted will not be returned. Noselected manuscripts will be destroyed after three months of publication date.
2. The Editorial Team of the HKAS will review and typeset all manuscripts for publication. The Editorial Team members are Dr. Celine Lai, Mr. Steven Ng, and Mr. Patrick Lai. HKAS reserved the right to choose and delete figures and wordings in the submitted manuscripts.
3. The copyright of all published manuscripts goes to the Hong Kong Archaeological Society Company Limited.
HKAS has our own Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/HKarchaeology